Materials Technician (Full Time / Nights)
Weekday Nights - Sunday - Thursday (10pm-6:30am)
Integrity Compassion Accountability Respect Excellence
Join a dynamic team of professionals driven to provide the highest level of patient centered care and excellence every day!
Distribution has an outstanding opportunity for material tech drivers and movers to perform commercial moves in administrative, academic, and research facilities. These unique positions will be transporting equipment, furniture, materials, and supplies and load//unload trucks in a manner to protect materials using appropriate equipment, pads, etc. in support of our moving and surplus program.
Responsible for the workflow processes involved in the storage and distribution of general, medical, and surgical supplies and equipment, including the stocking, counting, and distributing of supplies, and recording the movement of supplies in and out of inventories using the materials management information system (MMIS). The Materials Technician is assigned to several nursing units and is responsible for restocking their supply carts, adjusting the mix of supply items and their par levels. Also interacts continually and effectively with the nursing staff, responding to and anticipating their needs in a timely manner, and giving updates on new supply items.
Full Time - Night Shift
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Valid WA. Driver’s license required.
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (C.R.C.S.T.) is preferred.
- Six (6) months prior materials management experience within a healthcare institution preferred.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer