Patient Care Technician/CNA - Medical Oncology (0.8 FTE / Day Shift / 8hr)
Overlake’s financial strength and the enduring dedication of our staff has sustained us throughout the pandemic, ensuring that our mission, Compassionate care for every life we touch, continues for many years to come.
We are currently seeking a Patient Care Technician (Certified Nursing Assistant) for our Medical & Oncology Unit (West 4). West 4 is a 38 bed Medical unit which specializes in Oncology patient care. Staff will be trained to care for a diverse population of medical, oncology and overflow psychiatric patients. West 4 is a unit with great growth opportunity for further advancement in critical care areas.
This is a .8 FTE (64 hours per two weeks, including every other weekend), 8-Hour Day Shift position.
Full benefits and free parking!
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NA-C) required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience.
- Medical Assistant Registered (MA-R) required post hire (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure upon hire).
- Health Care Provider CPR Certification (BLS).
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer