Patient Care Technician/CNA- Cardiac Medical Telemetry Unit, .6 FTE, 12-Hour Nights
Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking an experienced Patient Care Technician/Certified Nursing Assistant for the Medical Telemetry Unit. The patient population includes but is not limited to cardiac medical. MI, A-Fib, post cardiac interventional, medical surgical, GI bleed, hemodialysis.
This is a .6 FTE (48 hours in a two-week work schedule, including every other weekend), 12-Hour Night Shift position. Full benefits and free parking.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training required
- Nursing Assistant-Certified (NA-C) required
- Medical Assistant-Registered (MA-R) also required (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure) post-hire
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers (BLS) certification required
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact is preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks:
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer