OMC Physician Assistant-Surgical
Overlake Medical Clinics is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant (PA-C) to join our neurosurgery program. Call is 1:6 and new grads will not be accepted for this position as we require two years of surgery experience.
Overlake's neuroscience program is part of the Eastside Health Alliance, a joint venture collaboration with EvergreenHealth to promote access, coordination of care, and offer the greatest quality and value to the Puget Sound's Eastside. The EHA collaboration represents over 20 neurologists and neurosurgeons between the two institutions.
- Employed position with excellent benefits
- Three part retirement program with matching contribution
- Malpractice + tail coverage
- CME allowance plus time off
- Significant growth opportunities with new clinics
- EPIC EHR plus advanced imaging services
- Passionate about patient care
- Desire to improve community health
- Experience with EPIC or other EMR highly preferred
- Two years of surgical experience required
Overlake Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer