Heart & Vascular Interventional RN
Overlake Hospital is seeking a per diem Heart & Vascular Interventional RN in our Heart & Vascular Interventional Unit. We are looking for a dedicated team member with outstanding clinical skills and heart & vascular interventional experience, who has the ability to multitask, stay organized and deliver excellent care in an efficient and compassionate manner. Our Interventional Unit provides care for patients pre and post angiogram and with stent placement (cardiac, cerebral, vascular). The Interventional Unit also cares for patients who have pacemaker or defibrillator implants, electrophysiology ablations, cardioversion, transesophageal echo, Dobutamine stress echo and tilt table tests. In addition, care is provided for non-cardiac patients such as biopsy, myelogram and port placement. The Interventional Unit has 15 beds and operates Monday-Friday between 0500 and 1930.
8 and 12 hour shifts
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification
- Two years of Heart & Vascular Interventional type experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Minimum of one year of Telemetry experience and rhythm interpretation.
- Sheath certification preferred.
- Malignant Hyperthermia training preferred.
- Procedural sedation training preferred.
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer