Cook (Part Time / Variable Shifts)
Integrity Compassion Agility Respect Engagement
Overlake Medical Center has an outstanding opportunity for a Cook to join our Dining Services Team! Responsible for hot and cold food production delivering service excellence relative to patient, café and catering meal hot and cold food production, food presentation, food quality, safe temperature hot/cold food holding, preparation to final service.
Part Time - Variable Shifts
0.6 FTE (48 hours per pay period)
- Effective oral and written communication skills to perform job required.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Culinary related degree preferred.
- Knowledge of modified diets preferred.
- Food Worker Card Required (issued by county and valid throughout Washington state)
- ServSafe Certification preferred
- One year experience in the field of culinary arts preferred
- Kitchen environment subject to hot/cold equipment, tray assembly, delivery, etc
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer