Psychiatric Day Hospital Program Social Worker 0.6 FTE
Seeking an exceptional Social Worker to join out Outpatient Psychiatry department.
Job Summary: The Social Work position within the day hospital program is a member of the direct patient care team involved in the delivery of individual, group and family services for adult patients. This position is responsible for patient clinical assessment, direct patient care, family conferences, discharge planning, and utilization review. In collaboration with the treatment team and program physician is responsible in providing both direct and support services to assist patients in meeting their identified treatment goals.
- Free parking and free public transportation pass (www.orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Minimum one year experience providing mental health services preferred. Group therapy and hospital-based experience preferred.
- Masters degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, or related field required.
- Prefer Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Licensed Advanced Social Worker (LASW). If not LICSW or LASW then one of the following is required: Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (LMHCA), or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFTA), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Social Work Associate Independent Clinical (SWAIC), or Social Work Associate Advanced (SWAA).
- Special Training/Skills: Knowledge of utilization management criteria, community resources, medical terminology, hospital systems, insurance guidelines, financial aspects for treatment, and risk management. Excellent interpersonal skills. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Efficient computer skills (EMR, Microsoft word, outlook, excel) preferred.
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer