Staff RN - Cardiac Medical Telemetry (.9 FTE) NIGHTS
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is seeking a NIGHT RN for our Cardiac Medical Telemetry Unit.
East 2 is a fast paced 24 bed cardiac medical telemetry unit, with high admission, transfer and discharge rates. Each shift has a Charge Nurse. Patient Care Technicians support the bedside RN practitioners to provide direct patient care. There is 24/7 Telemetry Monitor Technician. The patient population includes but is not limited to: R/O MI and Afib, post cardiac interventional patients, higher acuity and short stay IR patients, medical telemetry, GI, dialysis patients, general Medical Surgical.
.9 FTE (72 hours per two week pay period)
12 hour shifts
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification.
- Recent or current Tele experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer