Nurse Manager Inpatient Surgical Services
Join an award winning surgery team!
Overlake Hospital Medical Center, a 349 bed, nonprofit regional medical center located in Bellevue, Washington (on Lake Washington just outside of Seattle) is seeking a Nurse Manger for our Inpatient Surgical Services. The Nurse Manager provides direct supervision, leadership, and guidance to members of the staff, and functions in the decision making capacity and leadership role under the direction of the Director of Surgical Services. The Nurse Manager has 24-hour responsibility for management of an individual nursing unit(s), such that the delivery of high-quality patient care is assured and designated budgetary parameters are maintained. This position requires critical thinking, independent judgment, and the ability to work under stress and in situations that demand patience and tact while providing impeccable patient care.
- Bachelor Science Nursing or Master’s degree preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington required.
- Health Care Provider CPR Certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical nursing experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior managerial experience preferred.
- Management incentive plan
- Generous PTO
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer