Certified Medical Assistant/ LPN, Colorectal Surgery, $3,000 Sign On Bonus
MEDICAL ASSISTANT or LPN – UROGYNECOLOGY CLINIC
Integrity Compassion Accountability Respect Excellence
Overlake Medical Clinics is currently recruiting for a caring, compassionate professional Medical Assistant or LPN for our busy Urogynecology clinic.
FULL TIME DAY SHIFT: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm or 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus**
- Tuition Reimbursement (including BSN & other professional/career development opportunities)
- FREE transportation options
- generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program,
- a bank of Extended Illness hours
- flexible spending accounts
- 3-part retirement program including a match
- employee discounts
- free parking
- and more
Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center focused on adding new primary care clinics and expanding its physician network to better serve patients in convenient locations close to where they live and work. Overlake operates primary care and specialty care clinics throughout the Eastside, locations are on the hospital campus, downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond and our senior health center in Bellevue. In addition, we offer Urgent Care services in Bellevue, Redmond and Issaquah.
- Graduate of accredited school of licensed practical nursing required.
- Currently licensed in Washington State required.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- One year of clinic experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or previous military training/experience that satisfies Washington state standards required
- Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through WA State DOH required (the latter must obtain regular MA-C within 6-months of hire)
- CPR certification required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
**Some Restrictions Apply
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer