Certified Medical Assistant/LPN - Endocrinology, $3,000 Sign On Bonus
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT/ LPN– Endocrinology Clinic
4 day/week, 10 hour shifts
Integrity Compassion Agility Respect Engagment
Overlake Medical Clinics Endocrinology Medicine, located on the fourth floor of the Overlake Medical Pavilion, is staffed by Board certified specialists. We offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic services and technologies within our specialty. Our physicians specialize in caring for both common and complex disorders that require the time and the expertise of a specialist in Endocrinology. Patients will receive the highest level of care possible from highly trained technical and clinical staff who make your care their priority.
We offer patient appointments Monday- Friday from 8am-5pm at our locations in Bellevue and Issaquah.
We offer employment opportunities with excellent benefits. We give our professionals the support and freedom they need to achieve an enviable work-life balance. We promote a patient centered team based approach to our care delivery ensuring that all staff members are working to their full potential.
- CURRENTLY OFFERING $3,000 sign-on bonus to MAs
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Working part of a close knit diverse community provides choices and prospects for professional growth. We offer tuition reimbursement, professional development classes, training programs and internal transfer opportunities to advance your career path of choice.
Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center focused on adding new primary care clinics and expanding its physician network to better serve patients in convenient locations close to where they live and work. Overlake operates primary care and specialty care clinics throughout the Eastside, locations are on the hospital campus, downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond and our senior health center in Bellevue. In addition, we offer Urgent Care services in Bellevue, Redmond and Issaquah.
- Graduate of accredited school of licensed practical nursing required.
- Currently licensed in Washington State required.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- One year of clinic experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or previous military training/experience that satisfies Washington state standards required. Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through WA State DOH required (the latter must obtain regular MA-C within 6-months of hire).
- CPR certification required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer