OMC Patient Services Representative, Redmond UC, Part-Time, .6 FTE
Redmond Urgent Care- .6 FTE
Overlake Medical Clinics is currently seeking a Part Time Patient Service Representative to join the OMC Urgent Care Clinic. The employee will work in our REDMOND Urgent Care Clinic location. Primary responsibilities include patient registration, scheduling appointments, answering phones, distribution of records through the EMR system and executing duties in a manner that provides excellent customer service for the patient experience.
The Redmond Urgent Care Clinic is open 7 days a week, from 7 am - 11 pm.
Part Time (.6 FTE - 48 hours per two-week pay period)
The shifts will be Tuesday/Wednesday Evening shift and Friday Day shift
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clerical experience in a medical facility preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer