MRI Technologist - Per Diem
This is a per diem position, filling in for both planned and unplanned PTO. Hospital experience is required, with experience in cardiac MRI and prostate procedures preferred. This is individual must be able to work well as a member of a team, or work independently, as in covering the night shift, when only one technologist is on-shift. Flexibility in shift coverage is highly desired, as per diem shifts may be available any day of the week, or any shift. Excellent communication and patient care skills are absolutely essential.
Shift: per diem
- AA/BA/BS degree through an accredited Radiology program required or have satisfactorily completed a formal military or hospital-based radiology technologist training program
- ARRT(R) registry required upon hire.
- Washington State certification as a Radiologic Technologist (RT) is required upon hire. Biannual renewal of RT state license required by DOH and Overlake Hospital, with evidence of same by primary source verification.
- ARRT(MR) advanced registry required within 6 months of employment as a MRI technologist
- Minimum 1 year MRI experience preferred
- Previous hospital experience preferred
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer