Perinatal Secretary- Neonatal ICU- .6 FTE, 8-Hour, Variable Shifts
This is a part-time, .6 FTE (48 hours in a two-week work schedule, including every other weekend), 8-hour, variable shift (days/eves) position. Full benefits, free parking and generous perks.
The work schedule is as follows:
*Week 1 & 3:* Monday & Thursday Days, Saturday and Sunday Eves.
*Week 2 & 4:* Thursday Days.
*There would be one additional shift per two weeks to meet the .6 FTE. Weekends would be every other.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- CPR certificate required.
- 1-2 years of experience in medical secretarial position(s), or like position, requiring judgment and responsibility preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to handle a wide variety of functions simultaneously with many interruptions required.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer