IS Integration Developer - Limited Term 18 months
This is a regular full time, fully benefited position for approximately 18 months.
The Integration Developer is a technical specialist who is able to create a bridge between various systems in order to ensure data flow. Responsible for the systems integration projects and support functions within Overlake Hospital. Oversees or supports interface implementation, conversion and Test plans and procedures. The Integration Developer is responsible for obtaining the appropriate Epic certification(s) and maintaining a working knowledge of the System and software functionality and acquiring knowledge of the clinical or revenue cycle/access workflows to be implemented and supported within the system.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Must obtain up-to-date Epic certification in designated area within 6 weeks of last on-site Epic class.
- Two years of Information Systems or Application Support experience required of which at least one year of integration experience with healthcare applications using HL7 and Interface Engine is required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to deal effectively with diverse personalities at all levels of the organization. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and proven ability to meet deadlines. Proven ability to motivate users.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks:
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer