Certified Anesthesia Technician
Certified Anesthesia Technicians are members of the surgical team who work under the direction of the Anesthesiologist, the Lead Anesthesia Technician and the OR Manager. They provide technical support to the Anesthesiologist, Registered Nurse and other medical personnel. They work as a member of the operating room team. May provide care to patients of various ages.
Shift: 1.0 FTE 8 hr evening shift
- High School Diploma required. Graduate of an accredited anesthesia technician program preferred.
- Current certification (Cer.A.T.) by the American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians (ASATT) is required.
- Medical Assistant Phlebotomist Certification within two months of employment required.
- Two years experience as an Anesthesia Technician is required.
- Healthcare provider CPR required upon hire.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer