OMC Clinic Nurse- Neurosurgery Clinic, Full-time
RN – Neurosurgery Outpatient Clinic
CLINIC NURSE TO SUPPORT NEUROSURGEONS AND CLINIC Integrity Compassion Agility Respect Engagement
Overlake Neurosurgery is part of the Overlake Neuroscience Institute, which is dedicated to advancing the fields of neurology and neurosurgery, providing leading-edge, compassionate clinical care and conducting unparalleled research for the full range of neurological conditions.We offer employment opportunities with excellent benefits. We give our professionals the support and freedom they need to achieve an enviable work-life balance. We promote a patient centered team based approach to our care delivery ensuring that all staff members are working to their full potential.Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement (including BSN & other professional/career development opportunities)
- FREE transportation options
- generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program,
- a bank of Extended Illness hours
- flexible spending accounts
- 3-part retirement program including a match
- employee discounts
- free parking
- and more
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required. BSN preferred.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Washington required.
- Current Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Prefer minimum of 2 years of recent clinical experience in a ambulatory setting or inpatient experience in med-surg.
- Neurosurgery experience highly preferred
Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center focused on adding new primary care clinics and expanding its physician network to better serve patients in convenient locations close to where they live and work. Overlake operates primary care and specialty care clinics throughout the Eastside.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer