Staffing Coordinator- Full-time- 8-Hour Variable Shifts
NOTE: This is NOT a human resources or recruiting position, or a patient scheduling position. This position schedules staff.
Overlake Medical Center has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time, experienced hospital Staffing Coordinator to join our team! The Staffing Coordinator would be responsible for the preparation of the daily staffing for units in the Patient Care Services division and other departments, including the procurement of additional staff, low census need for assignment and notification, replacement of staff due to illness or absence, assignment of floats, and floating of unit staff. Assists in the scheduling of staff for future scheduling periods.
Full-time, 8-hour variable shifts (mostly evenings with some days).
Full benefits, free parking and generous perks!! HIRING BONUS!!
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One year experience in a hospital scheduling setting strongly preferred. Kronos experience preferred.
- Computer keyboarding with ten key functions.
- Require ability to handle a wide variety of functions simultaneously with many interruptions.
- Windows based experience.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer