Overlake is currently seeking a Cath Lab/Neurointerventional/Angio Technologist to assist Cardiologists and Radiologists in the various diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in the Catheterization Laboratory, Interventional Radiology and the Electrophysiology Lab. Their mission is to provide exceptional patient care, as well as scrubbing, circulating, and monitoring during invasive cardiovascular procedures. We are looking for a dedicated team member with outstanding clinical skills and cath lab/neuro experience, who has the ability to multitask, stay organized and deliver excellent care in an efficient and compassionate manner. Invasive Cardiovascular Services provides care for patients having angiograms with or without stent placement (cardiac, cerebral/neuro, vascular). The technologist will also care for patients who have pacemaker or defibrillator implants. In addition, care is provided in IR for non-cardiac patients such as stroke, nephrostomies, vertebral augmentation and port placement. The procedural area has 5 rooms and operates Monday-Friday between 0600 and 1730. All shifts are 10 hours. After hours and weekends are covered by the call team.
Full Time 1.0 FTE Day Shift - 10 Hour Shifts
- AA/BA/BS degree through an accredited Radiology or Cardiovascular Technology program required.
- ARRT Registry (or registry eligible) and State Certification as Radiologic Technologist (RT) required, OR Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) (or registry eligible) and State Certification as a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (IS) is required. If registry eligible, must obtain applicable registration within ninety days of hire.
- Two years of related clinical experience preferred.
- Previous cardiac cath lab/interventional radiology/electrophysiology experience preferred
- 24 CME credits required bi-annually.
- Mandatory AIDS education.
- Neuro experience preferred.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer