OMC Radiology Technologist, Lake Hills, Per Diem
Rad Tech - Lake Hills Urgent Care (may cover shifts at Sammamish and Newcastle clinic's as well)
10 hour shifts (1145-2215), minimum 4 shifts per month.
In addition to basic imaging, will be expected to do phlebotomy, injections, rooming, vitals and point of care lab testing
Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC (OMC) is currently seeking a Radiology Technologist to join our new Urgent Care Clinic located in Newcastle. The Rad Tech performs a variety of radiographic procedures requiring independent judgment and initiative. Responsible for performing diagnostic exams within established guidelines. The Radiology Technologist must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate for all ages of patients served. Work under the direction of the Clinic Manager, Provider or appropriate staff to provide basic patient care to assigned patients.
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- AA/BA/BS degree through an accredited Radiology program preferred.
- ARRT Registry required (or registry eligible). Annual renewal of ARRT required by OMC, with evidence of same by primary source verification.
- Washington State Certification as Radiologic Technologist (RT) is required. Biannual renewal of RT state license required by DOH and OMC, with evidence of same by primary source verification.
- Current CPR/BLS certification required.
- Two years of related clinical experience preferred.
Working part of a close knit diverse community provides choices and prospects for professional growth. We offer tuition reimbursement, professional development classes, training programs and internal transfer opportunities to advance your career path of choice
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer