Certified Medical Assistant/ LPN - Sleep Medicine, $3,000 Sign On Bonus
Overlake Medical Clinics is currently seeking an experienced FULL TIME medical assistant for our Sleep Medicine Clinic. Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center. OMC offers a range of services including urgent care, primary care, and specialty clinics. Overlake clinics are currently located in Seattle's eastside neighboring cities of Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, and Redmond. The employee will work in our Sleep Medicine clinic at 112th at 12th in Bellevue.
- Graduate of accredited school of licensed practical nursing required.
- Currently licensed in Washington State required.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- One year of clinic experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or previous military training/experience that satisfies Washington state standards required.Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through WA State DOH required (the latter must obtain regular MA-C within 6-months of hire).
- CPR certification required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus**
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
**Some Restrictions Apply
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer