Patient Care Technician/CNA - Orthopedic/Neurospine Unit- 0.9 FTE, 12-Hour Dayshift
Overlake Hospital Medical Center is seeking Positive, High Energy, Compassionate RNs to join our fast-paced, dynamic team in the Ortho/ Neurosurgery Unit. This 40 bed unit provides direct care to patients and their families including total joint replacement, spinal reconstruction, laminectomies and general ortho.
.9 FTE (36 hours per week), 12-Hour Dayshift, Full Benefits, Free Parking
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current Washington State license as a Registered Nurse required.
- Healthcare Provider BLS certification required.
- Recent or current Ortho/Neuro experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Welcoming, compassionate, patient centered team
- Highly collaborative and mutually respected RN/Surgeon relationship
- Opportunity for career growth
- Robust recognition program including Daisy Award
- Shared governance
- Innovative, approachable, supportive leadership
- FutureCare - NEW East Tower and OR expansion currently underway
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- Free garage parking
- And much more
Working for Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is a little different in a really good way. We are an independent, award winning hospital. Overlake is big enough to be a leader but small enough to flexible and nimble in our ever-changing field. Here there is a culture of connectivity. You meet with your managers face-to-face. The executive leadership team is onsite and connected to the day-to-day of the organization. Culture is a big focus and you can tell by how welcoming everyone is and all the smiles you see.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an equal opportunity employer