Patient Care Technician/CNA - Orthopedic/Neurospine Unit- 0.9 FTE, 12-Hour Dayshift
Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking a Patient Care Technician for our Orthopedic/Neurosurgery Unit. Our
This is a .9 FTE (72 hours in a two week work period, including every other weekend), 12-Hour, Dayshift position. Full benefits and free parking!!
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NA-C) required.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers Certification (BLS) required.
- Medical Assistant Registered (MA-R) required post hire (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure upon hire)
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Working for Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is a little different in a really good way. We are an independent, award winning hospital. Overlake is big enough to be a leader but small enough to flexible and nimble in our ever-changing field. Here there is a culture of connectivity. You meet with your managers face-to-face. The executive leadership team is onsite and connected to the day-to-day of the organization. Culture is a big focus and you can tell by how welcoming everyone is and all the smiles you see.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an equal opportunity employer