Staff RN - Medical Oncology (.7 FTE) Nights
Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking Registered Nurse for our Medical & Oncology Unit (West 4). West 4 is a 38 bed Medical unit which specializes in Oncology patient care. Staff will be trained to care for a diverse population of medical, oncology and overflow psychiatric patients. West 4 is a unit with great growth opportunity for further advancement in critical care areas.
0.7 FTE (56 hours in two weeks)
mix of 8 & 12 hr shifts
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification.
- One year recent Medical or Surgical nursing experience preferred. One to two years of subacute care experience would be considered.
- Oncology experience and chemo certification strongly preferred. Biotherapy certification required within one year of hire
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer