Certified Medical Assistant or LPN, Musculoskeletal Clinic- $3,000 Sign On Bonus
Full-time (1.0 FTE), Day Shift Monday - Friday
Integrity Compassion Agility Respect Engagement
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is seeking a Medical Assistant to join the multispecialty rehabilitation clinic located in Issaquah and Bellevue. The practice specializes in coordinated care of muscular injuries, spine disorders, neurological injuries, migraine headaches, neck pain and lower back pain. The unique team approach coordinates your care around your goals and needs. Our staff has a wide range of skills for the diagnosis and treatment of your condition, centered around the function you desire, whether it be return to work, gaining peak athletic performance, or management of a chronic painful condition.
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus*
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of accredited school of licensed practical nursing required.
- Currently licensed in Washington State required.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- One year of clinic experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or previous military training/experience that satisfies Washington state standards required
- Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through WA State DOH required (the latter must obtain regular MA-C within 6-months of hire)
- CPR certification required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer