ERP Systems Trainer
ERP Systems Trainer I
Overlake Information Services Department has an outstanding opportunity for an engaging and effective instructor who can strategically apply adult learning methodologies and latest instructional technology tools to design, develop, deliver, and support Workday and KRONOS education for a collection of roles in a healthcare setting aligned with Overlake Medical Center and Clinics’ values, mission and vision.
The ERP Systems Trainer will be accountable for all aspects of training, including curriculum development for both classroom learning and virtual learning, training environment build, curriculum availability for trainees, instruction, attendance documentation, trainee proficiency assessment, class closure activities, quick reference guides update or development when needed, as well as rounding and providing end-user support.
Additionally, the ERP Systems Trainer will need to collaborate effectively and productively with key stakeholders --Workday and Kronos application teams, information services team, operational management, end users, vendor staff, third party implementation partners, etc. The ERP Systems Trainer must demonstrate proficiency in using Overlake adopted Workday and Kronos modules and key workflows.
This is an exempt, full-time, permanent position.
Education: Associate’s degree required. Equivalent related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Professional Licensure/Certification/Registration: Must obtain up-to-date Workday and KRONOS proficiency in versions and modules adopted by Overlake.
Experience: 2 years experience in the development, design, facilitation, and implementation of professional training programs for adults preferred. One year of training in healthcare or other healthcare experience is preferred.
- Proven skills as an instructor/presenter and group facilitator with a track record of training team leadership accomplishments; team player and leader skilled in group facilitation required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with diverse personalities and adapt to challenging classroom situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both verbally and written with the ability to write in a concise, logical manner so that students can absorb and retain manifested by a collection of instructional materials authored and outstanding training evaluations. Must be able to communicate with individuals and groups representing all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems or difficulties while retaining strong and effective working relationships, staying calm and objective under the stress of deadlines and obstacles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint plus mastery of an authoring tool preferably Captivate with artifacts of high quality sample work.
- Strong experience with leading instructional materials development for training teams.
- Fast learner with a passion for learning, teaching, and mastering complex system functionality, preferably Workday and Kronos.
- Free Public Transportation Pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional Development
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 2 Part Retirement Plan Including Matching
- Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending
- Extended Illness Banked Hours
- Hospital Discounts
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
Just a Few of Our Employee Perks
- Cell Phone Plan Discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders Tickets
- Computer Discounts
- Discounted Lift Tickets
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum Passes
- And Much More
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer