OMC Patient Services Representative, Internal Medicine Primary Care, Per Diem
OC Internal Medicine Primary Care
PSR- Per Diem
Overlake Medical Clinics is currently seeking a Patient Service Representative to fill a vacancy in our Internal Medicine Primary Care. Primary responsibilities include patient registration, scheduling appointments, answering phones, distribution of records through EPIC (the EMR system) and executing duties in a manner that provides excellent customer service for the patient experience.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clerical experience in a medical facility preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
Overlake Clinics, (OC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Medical Center focused on adding new primary care clinics and expanding its physician network to better serve patients in convenient locations close to where they live and work. Overlake operates primary care and specialty care clinics throughout the Eastside.
- FREE PARKING
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer