Surgical Technologist Outpatient Surgery - Per Diem
Overlake Outpatient Surgery is seeking a Per Diem Surgical Technician to work in our 4 room outpatient surgery department. Ophthalmic experience preferred but not required. Will be required to scrub a mix of procedures including the ENT, GYN, Urology, General and ophthalmic service lines. No call associated with this position.
Shift: This position will work both 8 and 10 hour shifts.
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technologist program
- Current WA State Surgical Tech license required
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required
- One year of OR circulating experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer