OMC Patient Services Representative, Pulmonology Clinic- Bellevue
Overlake Medical Clinics is currently seeking a Patient Service Representative to fill a FULL TIME DAY SHIFT, Mon-Fri vacancy in our PULMONOLOGY Clinic in Bellevue. Primary responsibilities include patient registration, scheduling & checking-in appointments, answering phones, insurance verification, contacting other health organizations to coordinate patient care, distribution of records through EPIC (the Electronic Medical Records system) and executing duties in a manner that provides excellent customer service for the patient experience. Position is fast-paced, high-volume and requires multitasking all in a great team atmosphere.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clerical experience in a medical facility preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR) applications, EPIC preferred.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer