Transport - Medical Imaging Assistant
This is a Medical Imaging Assistant position, responsible primarily for transporting patients between patient floors and medical imaging, or transporting for other departments, such as PACU. Also responsible for transporting decedents to the morgue. Excellent communication and customer service skills are absolutely essential.
Saturday & Sunday, 7:00 - 14:00
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Healthcare Assistant level CPR Certification required upon hire.
- Evidence of completion of an approved 7 hour HIV/Aids Training course, or must complete the 7 hour course within the first month of employment
- Previous patient transport, patient aide and film library experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to handle a wide variety of functions simultaneously with interruptions required.
- Knowledge of hospital computer systems.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer