Certified Medical Assistant or LPN- Downtown Bellevue Primary Care, $3,000 Sign On Bonus
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT or LPN - Overlake Downtown Bellevue Primary Care
DAY SHIFT, FULL-TIME
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
Four 10-hour shifts a week
Integrity Compassion Agility Respect Engagement
Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC (OMC), is seeking a Medical Assistant or LPN for our Downtown Bellevue Primary Care clinic. This position will support a Family Nurse Practitioner. Lab/phlebotomy skills required.
Our primary care physicians offer a wide range of healthcare services including health maintenance screenings and labs, immunizations, annual physical exams, routine women's care and annual exams, acute care and chronic disease management. We also have in-house laboratory services available to ensure select results are available before the end of visit.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Working part of a close knit diverse community provides choices and prospects for professional growth. We offer tuition reimbursement, professional development classes, training programs and internal transfer opportunities to advance your career path of choice.
Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center focused on adding new primary care clinics and expanding its physician network to better serve patients in convenient locations close to where they live and work. Overlake operates primary care and specialty care clinics throughout the Eastside, locations are on the hospital campus, downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond and our senior health center in Bellevue. In addition, we offer Urgent Care services in Bellevue, Redmond and Issaquah.
- Graduate of accredited school of licensed practical nursing required.
- Currently licensed in Washington State required.
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- One year of clinic experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or previous military training/experience that satisfies Washington state standards required.Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through WA State DOH required (the latter must obtain regular MA-C within 6-months of hire).
- CPR certification required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer