Facilities Engineer (Full Time / Night Shift)
- Complete understanding of all critical building systems including HVAC, emergency power, boiler plant, vertical transportation, pneumatic tube and fire protection and ability to perform repairs on same. Must be able to operate and troubleshoot the Facilities Management system and other types of computer controls as they are put into service.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, performing repairs, maintenance and operation of a variety of equipment. Perform daily rounds, and stand weekend, day, evening, or night and holiday shifts as requested.
- Maintain clear, concise records of maintenance work order forms, spare part bin records, and all other informational records for the proper continuance of the functions of the Department.
- Required to safely operate power tools and have necessary abilities in the use of hand tools appropriate to skills.
- Maintains complete understanding of emergency plans (utilities management program, fire, disaster, bomb threat, etc, and will respond appropriately.
Full Time - Night Shift
10 hour shifts
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
High School diploma or GED required
Boiler Fireman, Grade 4 License, or Grade III Seattle Steam License, issued by the City of Seattle required or must be obtained within one year of employment.
Two years of experience in maintenance related functions required. Healthcare experience desired.
Formal training on HVAC, electrical systems or other technical areas highly desired.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Grade III Seattle Steam License required.
- Five years of experience in maintenance related functions required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Formal training on HVAC, electrical systems or other technical craft highly desired.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer