Staff RN - Medical Oncology 0.8 FTE (Nights)
Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking Registered Nurse for our Medical & Oncology Unit (West 4). West 4 is a 38 bed Medical unit which specializes in Oncology patient care. Staff will be trained to care for a diverse population of medical, oncology and overflow psychiatric patients. West 4 is a unit with great growth opportunity for further advancement in critical care areas.
0.8 FTE (64 hours in two weeks)
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification.
- One year recent Medical or Surgical nursing experience preferred. One to two years of subacute care experience would be considered.
- Oncology experience and chemo certification strongly preferred. Biotherapy certification required within one year of hire.
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer