RN Outpatient Surgery
Overlake Hospital is seeking a Circulating RN for our Outpatient Surgery Department. We are looking for a dedicated surgical team member who has the ability to multitask, stay organized and deliver excellent care in an efficient and compassionate manner. This department is a 4 suite surgery center. Patient populations include: GYN, General, urology, ENT, Maxillofacial and Ophthalmic specialties.
Shift: .8 FTE
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required
- One year of OR experience required
- Minimum of 1 year circulating experience in an operating room setting, either inpatient or outpatient.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer