Surgery Assistant - Evenings
Overlake Hospital is seeking a Surgical Assistant for the Inpatient Surgery Department. The Surgery Assistant provides support services to the Surgery Department, including the transportation of patients, routine ordering and stocking of identified supplies, assisting with room turn-over and related housekeeping, and assisting as directed with patient care activities.
Shift: 0.8 FTE 8 hour evening shift
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Washington State NA-R licensure required. NA-C preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer