Physician Assistant Neurosurgery
Overlake Clinics is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant (PA-C) to join our neurosurgery program in Bellevue, WA. Overlake Neurosurgery is part of the Overlake Neuroscience Institute, which is dedicated to advancing the fields of neurosurgery and neurology, providing leading-edge, compassionate clinical care and conducting unparalleled research for the full range of neurological conditions.
Bellevue is located in the center of the Puget Sound region, situated on 31 miles of rolling hills between Lake Washington on the west and Lake Sammamish on the east, and only 8 miles east of Seattle. The city offers breathtaking views of picturesque sunsets on the water and snow-capped mountains to the east and west. Bellevue is the second largest city in King County and the fifth largest in the state, Bellevue has 134,400 residents and 140,000 jobs.
- Employed position with excellent benefits
- Three part retirement program with matching contribution
- Malpractice + tail coverage
- CME allowance plus time off
- Significant growth opportunities with new clinics
- EPIC EHR plus advanced imaging services
- Passionate about patient care
- Desire to improve community health
- Experience with EPIC or other EMR highly preferred
- Two years of surgical experience required
Overlake Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer