Per Diem Nurse Practitioner - Anticoagulation Clinic
Overlake Medical Center is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work in our Bellevue and Issaquah Anti-Coagulation Outpatient Centers. You will be working in our fast paced environment seeing anywhere from 25 - 30 patients a day. The team is made up of 4 - 5 providers that include Nurse Practitioner, Pharmacist, pharmacy techs and phlebotomist's.
- Assesses, evaluates and educate patients new to warfarin therapy
- Monitors responses to treatment plans and changes in health status
- Links patients with available resources to assist in decreasing rate of complications
- Evaluates current medications/prescriptions and their efficacy, adjusting as needed
- Educates staff on clinical issues affecting patient care
- Masters degree in nursing
- Washington State ARNP licensure
- DEA license and CPR certification
- 2+ years community experience, preferably in an anticoagulation, cardiac and/or geriatric
Overlake Medical Center is a 349-bed, nonprofit regional medical center offering a full range of advanced medical services to the Puget Sound Region. Led by a volunteer Board of Directors, we employ just over 3,500 people and have more than 1,000 active and courtesy physicians on staff.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.