OMC Clinic Nurse, Lake Hills- Per Diem
RN - Lake Hills Urgent Care Clinic, Per Diem
- 10 Hour Shifts (11:45-22:15 Plus OT if patient care is not completed by 22:15)
- Minimum of 4 shifts per month but actual assigned shifts could be less and will vary.
Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC (OMC) is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our new Urgent Care Clinic located in Lake Hills (old Bellevue). The Nurse assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients. They will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with standards of care and practice, collaborating with the Clinic Manager and Associate Medical Director in developing and maintaining clinic protocols, policies and procedures. Additionally, the Clinic Nurse will provide direction to the non-physician clinical team and educate patients and families on health education, disease prevention and chronic disease management.
- FREE PARKING
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse license required.
- Current CPR/BLS certification required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent clinical experience in an ambulatory setting preferred.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced patient focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal/people skills.
- Strong organizational/multi-tasking skills.
Working part of a close knit diverse community provides choices and prospects for professional growth. We offer tuition reimbursement, professional development classes, training programs and internal transfer opportunities to advance your career path of choice
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer