Cardiac Sonographer - per diem
This is a per-diem Cardiac Sonographer position with varying shifts including possibly weekends. Flexibility is required. The Cardiac Sonographer (Echo Tech) will provide back-fill coverage for full time staff who are off, both planned and unplanned. He/she may fill shifts at all echo locations - Tower Suite 640 outpatient Echo, and inpatient Echo. Experience in general Echo, stress Echo, and supporting the physician during TEE and TAVR procedures is necessary. The per-diem Echo Tech will be able to work as a member of a team, or independently and will be an excellent communicator. Excellent customer focus is essential, being able to put patients at ease.
Shift: Per Diem
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree required through an accredited program required OR have satisfactorily completed a formal military or hospital-based applicable training program.
- Requires Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) certification through American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) OR Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) certification through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). May be hired without certification if registry eligible. If registry eligible, must obtain certification within six months of hire date.
- Healthcare provider CPR is also required.
- Previous hospital experience desirable.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer