Senior Contract Reimbursement Analyst
The Senior Contract Reimbursement Analyst is responsible for supporting the Director of Payor Contracting with evaluation and negotiation of new and existing hospital and clinic contracts with health insurance payors. This person is responsible for creating, updating and maintaing all contract models within the Medasset’s Alliance contract management system for commercial and government programs. The contract analyst will also support the organization with detailed reimbursement analysis and guidance. The Senior Contract Reimbursement Analyst is an expert in commercial and government payment terms and serves as a resource to the hospital and clinics in this role.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years related healthcare or comparable industry experience required. Required experience should include knowledge of financial systems or contract management sytems, including database/query design and maintenance.
- Prefer advanced knowledge of healthcare reimbursement methodologies. Familiarity with modeling, analysis and reporting preferred. Knowledge of payor contract language and commercial and government reimbursement terms preferred. Knowledge of MS Office Applications, especially MS Access© and MS Excel© required. Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with ability to disseminate information to a variety of users is required.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer