OMC Clinic Nurse, Downtown Bellevue UC, Per-Diem
RN - Overlake Downtown Bellevue Urgent Care Clinic - PER DIEM
Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC (OMC) is currently seeking a Registered Nurseto join our Urgent Care Clinic located in Downtown BELLEVUE (located at 400 108th Avenue NE). The Nurse assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients. They will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with standards of care and practice, collaborating with the Clinic Manager and Associate Medical Director in developing and maintaining clinic protocols, policies and procedures. Additionally, the Clinic Nurse will provide direction to the non-physician clinical team and educate patients and families on health education, disease prevention and chronic disease management.
Urgent Care hours are as follows:
Monday - Thursday 12:00pm - 10:00pm.
Must be able to work a minimum of 4 shifts per month.
*Able to work the full 10-hour shift with occasional 6-hour shifts.
**Prefer ER or Urgent Care experience.
Will expand UC hours early 2020 to start at 7:00am.
Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center. OMC offers a range of services and clinics that are currently located in Seattle’s eastside neighboring cities of Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond and newest location Newcastle.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse license required.
- Current CPR/BLS and ACLS certifications required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent clinical experience in an ambulatory setting preferred. Emergency Room RN experience will be considered.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced patient focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal/people skills.
- Strong organizational/multi-tasking skills.
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we’ve cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we’re more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.