Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is seeking a full time Infection Preventionist. This position will collaborate with the Manager in all infection prevention related activities associated with surveillance, performance improvement and education which are intended to ensure that the facility’s patients, staff and visitors will be protected from transmission of diseases and infection within the facility’s environment . Responsible for ensuring compliance with TJC Hospital Accreditation Standards, State and CMS regulations, and for facilitating the daily activities of the Infection Prevention Department.
8 hour shifts
Miminum Associates degree (Bachelors or Masters preferred)
One of the following is required:
- Registered Nurse with current Washington State Professional licensure.
- Microbiologist with one of the following: American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) - Medical Technologist (MT), Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS), or Microbiology (M).
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC)
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer