Angio Technologist - per diem
Overlake is currently seeking a Cath Lab/Angio Technologist to assist Cardiologists and Radiologists in the various diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in the Catheterization Laboratory, Interventional Radiology and the Electrophysiology Lab. Their mission is to provide exceptional patient care, as well as scrubbing, circulating, and monitoring during invasive cardiovascular procedures. We are looking for a dedicated team member with outstanding clinical skills and cath lab experience, who has the ability to multitask, stay organized and deliver excellent care in an efficient and compassionate manner. Invasive Cardiovascular Services provides care for patients having angiograms with or without stent placement (cardiac, cerebral, vascular). The technologist will also care for patients who have pacemaker or defibrillator implants. In addition, care is provided in IR for non-cardiac patients such as nephrostomies, vertebral augmentation and port placement. The procedural area has 5 rooms and operates Monday-Friday between 0600 and 1730. All shifts are 10 hours. After hours and weekends are covered by the call team.
Shift: Days with call for when the lab is closed
- AA/BA/BS degree through an accredited Radiology or Cardiovascular Technology program required.
- ARRT Registry (or registry eligible) and State Certification as Radiologic Technologist (RT) required, OR Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) (or registry eligible) and State Certification as a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (IS) is required. If registry eligible, must obtain applicable registration within ninety days of hire.
- Current ACLS is required.
- Two years of related clinical experience required.
- Previous cardiac cath lab/interventional radiology/electrophysiology experience required
- 24 CME credits required bi-annually.
- Mandatory AIDS education.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer