NICU Lactation Nurse (.6 FTE, 8 hrs) Days
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics is currently seeking an experienced Level 3 NICU Lactation nurse (IBCLC certified) for our 18 single family room Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The right match will be that individual who is motivated, positive, high energy compassionate team player who is passionate about providing high quality, family centered care to the NICU population and their parents.
.6 FTE (48 hours per two-week pay period)
8 hour shifts
.2 FTE will be dedicated to bedside NICU RN duties
.4 FTE will be dedicated to Lactation consulting
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Healthcare provider CPR & NRP certification required.
- IBCLC certification required
- Recent or current NICU experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer