Sales Renewal Manager (India)
About the Job
The Sales Renewal Manager will be responsible for a set of small to medium-sized accounts in order to help drive a high level of customer satisfaction, product adoption, and manage retention and growth. The Sales Renewal Manager will work with our SMB customers throughout their life-cycle with O’Reilly to uncover and understand their goals and success criteria. We are looking for someone who is as passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience who is detail-oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the success of O’Reilly’s SMB customer base and become their trusted advisor, providing product guidance and best practices
- Discover and refine customer outcomes for the O’Reilly learning platform, then hold yourself and the customer accountable for achieving those objectives throughout the customer lifecycle
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention, and expansion
- Drive account expansion revenue from platform adoption, and time-to-value metrics
- Work as part of the Customer Success to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Perform regular outreach to ensure customers are up to date on new features and tracking towards achieving stated goals
- Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, customer training sessions, and strategic and supportive interactions to ensure a seamless renewal.
- Manage commercial agreements, forecast and mitigate renewal and expansion risk within customer portfolio
- Serve as the primary interface to manage and resolve any critical customer situations
- A passion for helping customers do great things
- At least two years’ experience in a customer-facing role (customer support, customer success, professional services, or account management preferred)
- Experience negotiating renewals and closing opportunities
- Technology background a plus
- An understanding of SaaS business models and success metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Tools (optional but nice): CS Platform (Gainsight), Salesforce, SalesLoft
About O’Reilly Media
O’Reilly’s mission is to change the world by sharing the knowledge of innovators. For over 40 years, we’ve inspired companies and individuals to do new things—and do things better—by providing them with the skills and understanding that’s necessary for success.
At the heart of our business is a unique network of experts and innovators who share their knowledge through us. O’Reilly Learning offers exclusive live training, interactive learning, a certification experience, books, videos, and more, making it easier for our customers to develop the expertise they need to get ahead. And our books have been heralded for decades as the definitive place to learn about the technologies that are shaping the future. Everything we do is to help professionals from a variety of fields learn best practices and discover emerging trends that will shape the future of the tech industry.
Our customers are hungry to build the innovations that propel the world forward. And we help you do just that.
Learn more: https://www.oreilly.com/about/
At O’Reilly, we believe that true innovation depends on hearing from, and listening to, people with a variety of perspectives. We want our whole organization to recognize, include, and encourage people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, sexual orientations, and professional roles.
Learn more: https://www.oreilly.com/diversity