Demand Generation Manager
About the Team
At O’Reilly, demand generation is an integral part of the company’s success in meeting overall growth goals and expanding to new markets. Working hand-in-hand with the enterprise marketing team and marketing operations, our demand gen team ensures our global sales teams are getting the qualified inbound leads they need to create their sales pipeline and meet revenue goals. The demand gen team brings O’Reilly to market through a variety of digital channels by providing the messaging, content, and creative assets that attract our target audience.
About the Job
O’Reilly is looking for a Manager of Demand Generation to join its marketing team. We need someone with experience in executing against performance oriented, B2B lead generation programs. The ideal candidate will have a strong background for implementing, optimizing and scaling campaigns through channels like LinkedIn, Reddit, and Google. We would like someone who can effectively help construct tests across paid search, social and display, is highly analytical and is comfortable evaluating success metrics for marketing activities, and adjusting efforts accordingly.
As Manager, Demand Generation for EMEA Markets you will:
- Oversee implementation and planning of online marketing activities across established and emerging channels such as SEM, paid social media, retargeting, display advertising and other channels as needed.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and scale demand generation programs to improve conversion and marketing efficiency.
- Propose and implement A/B testing of messaging within key channels to improve overall campaign efficiency.
- Manage to budget and lead generation goals, allocating funds across channels to deliver against goals and marketing ROI.
- Collaborate with marketing operations teams to measure lead quality and be able to optimize marketing campaigns to deliver strongest quality lead flow.
- Test into new and emerging marketing channels to identify new placements to reach new audiences and drive scale.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and share validated learnings.
- Work closely with across the marketing team to understand messaging strategy and approach, go-to-market strategy to support new product features, collaborate on site optimization and with the analytics teams
- Evaluate marketing policies and logistics, working toward improved marketing policies and efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Specific experience in building and optimizing B2B lead generation campaigns for technology products or services.
- Experience building campaigns within LinkedIn, Google and other digital media platforms
- Experience utilizing tools such as Google Analytics for marketing funnel evaluation.
- Highly analytical, with strong skills in extracting insight from data.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
About O’Reilly Media
O’Reilly’s mission is to change the world by sharing the knowledge of innovators. For over 40 years, we’ve inspired companies and individuals to do new things—and do things better—by providing them with the skills and understanding that’s necessary for success.
At the heart of our business is a unique network of experts and innovators who share their knowledge through us. O’Reilly Learning offers exclusive live training, interactive learning, a certification experience, books, videos, and more, making it easier for our customers to develop the expertise they need to get ahead. And our books have been heralded for decades as the definitive place to learn about the technologies that are shaping the future. Everything we do is to help professionals from a variety of fields learn best practices and discover emerging trends that will shape the future of the tech industry.
Our customers are hungry to build the innovations that propel the world forward. And we help you do just that.
Learn more: https://www.oreilly.com/about/
At O’Reilly, we believe that true innovation depends on hearing from, and listening to, people with a variety of perspectives. We want our whole organization to recognize, include, and encourage people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, sexual orientations, and professional roles.
Learn more: https://www.oreilly.com/diversity