Sales Development Manager India
About the Job
As the Sales Development Manager for O’Reilly Media, you will build and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives. You will maximize the sales team’s potential by motivating and coaching the SDRs to hit sales goals, achieve career growth, and develop professionally. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and be responsible for executing key components of our revenue growth strategy.
- Build, manage and develop our team of SDRs; train on existing outreach tactics, time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, Salesforce and active listening skills
- Improve and build efficient and successful processes in Salesforce for outbound and inbound cadences
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation and creative incentives
- Help develop career paths for SDRs to further their professional growth
- Own and maintain ongoing analysis of inbound and outbound lead generation performance/efficacy with core metrics, presenting to Executive leadership on progress
- Partner with Marketing and Product to leverage data and better inform SDR team strategy, including segmentation and personalized outreach to support company-wide marketing campaigns with consistent and efficient customer information exchange
- Be accountable for goal achievements across the team
- Partner with additional Sales leadership to strategize and optimize entire sales pipeline activity while working to improve lead conversion rates and build pipeline
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- 1+ years of management experience in B2B SaaS Sales
We're Also Looking For
- Proven track record establishing, achieving or exceeding measurable goals
- In-depth knowledge and experience in sales methodologies, with excellent closing and negotiating skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Experience using CRM and automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, SalesLoft, etc.)
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
About O’Reilly Media
O’Reilly’s mission is to change the world by sharing the knowledge of innovators. For over 40 years, we’ve inspired companies and individuals to do new things—and do things better—by providing them with the skills and understanding that’s necessary for success.
At the heart of our business is a unique network of experts and innovators who share their knowledge through us. O’Reilly Learning offers exclusive live training, interactive learning, a certification experience, books, videos, and more, making it easier for our customers to develop the expertise they need to get ahead. And our books have been heralded for decades as the definitive place to learn about the technologies that are shaping the future. Everything we do is to help professionals from a variety of fields learn best practices and discover emerging trends that will shape the future of the tech industry.
Our customers are hungry to build the innovations that propel the world forward. And we help you do just that.
Learn more: https://www.oreilly.com/about/
At O’Reilly, we believe that true innovation depends on hearing from, and listening to, people with a variety of perspectives. We want our whole organization to recognize, include, and encourage people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, sexual orientations, and professional roles.
Learn more: https://www.oreilly.com/diversity