Customer Service Representative
We’re seeking for a driven, self-starter Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic organization.
Acting as a customer advocate within Optimas for assigned Customer accounts, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring the customer continually receives professional world-class service from all Optimas departments and personnel.
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Management of assigned customer account responsibilities include;
- Providing communication between assigned customers and all other Optimas Departments and personnel as necessary.
- Expediting parts for customers
- Working with Materials and Production Control, Plan & Schedule assigned account orders.
- Managing and coordinating all assigned account RFQ’s
- Providing and documenting Feedback on Optimas relationship.
- Providing regular materials status reports to customer and ensuring customer inventory liabilities appropriately
- Providing sales information on assigned accounts such as monthly sales, bookings, on time delivery, and forecasts.
- Identifying new opportunities and using these to increasing sales with assigned accounts
- Taking appropriate actions to resolve quality issues related to service and product.
- Reporting to senior management account status as required
- Proactively interact with each account on a regular and ongoing basis, utilizing a wide array of available communication channels, to maximize their purchasing with Optimas.
- Research and analyze the strategic business direction and needs of each assigned account to determine how Optimas can best align itself as a product and service partner for all current and future business needs of the account.
- Review how Optimas can add value and help with each account’s purchasing needs.
- Regularly exercise independent discretion and judgment to determine whether a potential customer qualifies to do business with Optimas, as well as negotiating transaction terms, conditions and pricing for each existing and new account.
- Evaluate and determine the appropriate marketing and promotional approaches to grow the business and sales for each account.
- Coordinate and lead activities and communication between each account and Optimas business departments to achieve appropriate business solutions, respond to customers’ purchasing needs and coordinate sales.
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills & Qualifications
- B.A. / B.S. in Business administration or any other relevant degree.
- At least 3+ years of relevant working experience in a customer-facing role.
- Strong sales/business acumen generally attained through complex B2B selling.
- Expert in Customer Service. Working to achieve all department objectives and goals set by senior management, following all company policies and procedures, and fostering a positive and constructive attitude with all company personnel and customers.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, basic arithmetic and resources. Achieved with life experience and recipient of a High School Diploma.
- Good Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Computer Knowledge— the ability to operate software and electronic devices. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (inclusive of Excel, Access, Word and Outlook).
- Oral and Written Expression — Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.