We’re seeking for a self-starter, driven Financial Analyst to join our dynamic global finance team.
This individual will be a key member of the Financial Planning & Analysis Team supporting our business operations and communication with the investment community.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
The Financial Analyst will be responsible of the following:
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans, forecasts, and past results.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel Dashboards.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
- Produce and review the standard reports including: sales, margin, new customer, pipeline, negative margin, FX, inventory, scrap, on order, order book.
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ad hoc requests
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Detail oriented
- Results driven
- Embrace change
- Collaboration and Influence
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree required (Accounting/Finance/Economics/ Statistics are preferred major fields)
- 3-5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience.
- Public Accounting experience.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
- Strong data gathering skills.
- Good business acumen.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, manipulating data via use of pivots / lookups, etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Products.
- Private Equity experience desirable but not a must.
- ERP system and Netsuite experience.
- Passion to learn and grow.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently.
- Comfortable interacting with executive-level management.
- Outstanding customer service: both external and internal customers.
- Ability to work in fast paced collaborative environment navigating ambiguity and complexity.
- Team player.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.