3rd Shift Warehouse Supervisor
To learn more, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
Optimas is currently seeking candidates to fill an immediate need for a Warehouse Supervisor working onsite with client out of Battleboro, NC.
The Warehouse Supervisor oversees all warehouse team members and activities, including packing, shipping and receiving of finished goods and raw materials.
- Lead warehouse team.
- Lead and oversee warehouse, packing, shipping and receiving functions.
- Effectively manage orders, adhering to quality and safety standards.
- Ensure accuracy of shipments and all supporting documentation.
- Receive and route incoming materials.
- Ensure inventory transactions are correctly logged; perform cycle counts and reconciliation.
- Train new team members; ensure team members are following business practices.
- Address any concerns with team members; collaborate with distribution center leadership and HR.
- Approve time and attendance; obtain overtime authorizations.
- Attend daily meetings to communicate and establish priorities.
- Plan and schedule tasks; provide leadership and motivation.
- Ensure compliance with safety policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
You will thrive working as a Warehouse Supervisor at Optimas if you have the following:
- Degree in Logistics, Business or relevant discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years leadership experience required, warehouse setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and complete controlled documents.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership; positive attitude with ability to motivate a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with PC.
- Forklift experience preferred
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies:
Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.