Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
Optimas OE Solutions is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our
Optimas Manufacturing has been associated with the Fastener Industry for over 50 years. We have experience in producing some of the most complex cold form components and engineered fasteners in the industry. We have brought these unique manufacturing capabilities and technical knowledge to the marketplace and have successfully brought on new customers. Due to this, we are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join our team. This individual will work with the internal stakeholders and New Business Development team to bring a highly personalized level of service and support to our new customer base.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated, driven Inside Sales Account Manager, acting as a customer advocate within Optimas for a pool of Customer accounts. Inside Sales Account Manager are responsible for ensuring the customer continually receives professional world-class service from all Optimas departments and personnel.
The inside sales representative is also responsible for contributing to the success of Optima’s strategic objectives, driving organic growth by identifying and developing profitable new business opportunities with our customer base remotely, maximizing the potential of our technological tools and infrastructure.
Management of customer account responsibilities include;
- Providing communication between customers and all other Optimas Departments and personnel as necessary.
- Effective communication skills to identify business opportunities remotely.
- Extensive knowledge of Optimas’ products and services offering.
- Ability to analyze and decode information during the sales process, sharing customer’s needs and requirements in terms of quantity, quality, time and budget.
- Clear vision of Optima’s capabilities and scope at a global / local level, as well as the ability to communicate them effectively with the customer.
- To identify and assess the customer’s critical needs and manage those requirements in collaboration with our internal teams.
- Clarify and communicate all customer expectations and requirements including but not limited to: timing schedules, engineering requirements, pricing, quality and delivery.
- Facilitate inter-departmental and Customer’s communication to eliminate roadblocks
- Develop working relationship with customers that will enhance Optimas’ business opportunities and growth in market share.
- Managing, Preparing and coordinating RFQ’s or identifying proper group to which to transfer
- Providing and documenting Feedback on Optimas relationship.
- Follow-up of the after-sales service process to guarantee customer’s satisfaction.
- Proactively interact with customers on a regular and ongoing basis, utilizing a wide array of available communication channels, to maximize their purchasing with Optimas.
- Expert in Customer Service— Working to achieve all department objectives and goals set by senior management, following all company policies and procedures, and fostering a positive and constructive attitude with all company personnel and customers.
- Administration — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, basic arithmetic and resources.
- Production and Processing — Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Computer Knowledge— the ability to operate software and electronic devices. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (inclusive of Excel, Access, Word and Outlook).
- Oral and Written Expression — Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands / Travel
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear.
- Primarily desk/office with travel less than 10%.
- Fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Every Day We Go Above and Beyond
At Optimas we believe in having a competitive compensation scheme to motivate and retain our employees. More information will be given throughout the process.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.